Submit a complaint
365体育投注备用AsianProducts is a platform connecting global buyers and suppliers. To avoid misunderstanding and provide better support for our members, shiti-ya.com have a professional team to handle complaints of trade dispute and Intellectual Property Infringement. Please log into your account and use the “Help” function to inform us.
What should I do before submitting a complaint?
- View introduction and process flow to better understand how Asian Products can help handle the complaint.
- Prepare detailed information of the respondent, include their showroom link on shiti-ya.com, full name of the company and contact person, Telephone or fax number, contact Email address, and company website.
365体育投注备用 - Also collect required documents, materials and contacting record.
What should I do after submitting a complaint?
365体育投注备用You will be contacted by our complaint specialist in 2~3 working days after receiving your complaint. We may ask you to provide more detailed evidence, or update you the latest processing status.
What kind of information and documents should I provide?
To Report a Trade Dispute
- The detailed information of the respondent and your company.
- A brief description of your complaint.
- Required documents: payment receipt, proforma invoice or contract, communication record.
- Any other proof documents which can help the complain processing.
To Report an Intellectual Property Infringement(IPR Infringement)
- A brief description about the IPR infringement.
- The URL link of the product or information on shiti-ya.com that you think it has infringement to your IPR.
365体育投注备用 - Required materials: the relevant links of product or offer, your IRP certificate files of ownership, identification information of your company or individual, the letter of authorization(if you are behalf of the IPR owner).
365体育投注备用shiti-ya.com is a service platform for connecting buyers and suppliers. shiti-ya.com is not obligated or liable for trade dispute. You can contact relevant law department when necessary.
How to avoid fraud?
- Pay high attention to three industries: Electronic, Chemical and Steel.
- Investigate credit situation of the company you would like to trade with.
- Use low risk payment term when trading like an Escrow or L/C(Letter of Credit).